Westridge

LIVE IN WEST EDMONTON

Westridge is a mature residential neighbourhood in west Edmonton. The area overlooks Patricia Ravine on the north and northeast, the Wolf Willow Ravine on the south, and the North Saskatchewan River Valley on the southeast, the western boundary is 170th street. 

Westridge was developed over farmland in the 1970’s, with almost 80 percent of its presently-standing buildings dating back to that decade. The remaining 20% of homes were built in the 1980’s. The vast majority of homes in Westridge are single family dwellings (93.5%) and 99% of properties are all owner occupied, making this a very established community. The average home price within the area is $471,000 and the average household income is approximately $195,000. 

This community is a well designed and walkable neighbourhood and features various pathways designed to promote foot travel throughout. Access to the neighbourhood is limited to Wolf Willow Road. Proximity to Whitemud Drive allows for easy-west commuting and West Edmonotn Mall is just a few short blocks away. The neighbourhood is also home to the Westridge-Wolf Willow Country Club Community League, which features a seasonal ice rink and offers a variety of sports programs.

Nearby Amenities: 

Designated Schools: 

  • Patricia Heights School (K- grade 6) 
  • Hillcrest School (Grades 7-9)
  • Jasper Place High School (Grades 10-12)

Restaurants:

  • Sorrentino’s West
  • Cactus Club Cafe
  • Red Lobster
  • Olive Garden

Shopping:

  • West Edmonton Mall
  • Mayfield Common
  • Spence Diamonds
  • Safeway

Entertainment and Things to Do:

  • World Waterpark
  • Galaxyland
  • Cineplex
  • Golf Courses
  • Ravine walking trails

Link to the Community League

https://youtu.be/WJ2DYEv0kws