LIVE IN SOUTHWEST EDMONTON
Graydon Hill is located in southwest Edmonton. It’s named after Rosette Graydon, founder of the Edmonton Humane Society, originally called the Edmonton Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). She also played a part in the designation of Edmonton as Alberta’s capital city.
Graydon hill is nestled within the Heritage Valley area. It is bounded by 141 St SW to the west, Ellerslie Road SW to the north and the future Heritage Valley Trails SW to the east. The future Paisley neighbourhood lies to the south and the future Hays Ridge neighbourhood can be found to the west across 141 St SW.
In Graydon Hill you’ll find a 6.25-acre environmental reserve, constructed wetland and walking trails. Shops, services and restaurants are all nearby.
- Pacesetter Homes
- Sterling Homes
- Landmark Homeso
- Marcson Homes
Types of homes:
- Front Drive
- Front Drive Zero
- Rear Drive
- Steinhauer School (K – 6)
- D.S. Mackenzie School (7 – 9)
- Dr. Anderson School (10 – 12)
- Mother Margaret (10 – 12)
- St. Thomas Aquinas (K – 9)
- Louis St. Laurent (7 – 12)
- Heritage Valley Town Centre
- The Shoppes at Chapelle Crossing
- Currents of Windermere
- Jagare Ridge Golf Club
- South Terwillegar Playground and Spray Park
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre