Glenridding Area

Live in Southwest Edmonton!

Glenridding is a newer neighbourhood located in desirable and family friendly Southwest Edmonton. The area is bounded by 170th Street to the west, Ellerslie Road to the north and 156th Street to the east. The community is still quite new as it was established in only 2011, thus you will find that construction is ongoing with many new homes still under development. Residential housing is approximately 85% made up of single family detached dwellings and the other 15% is comprised of row housing and condos. Average home price here is $502,000. 

There are many plans still in the works for this area including a 7 acre village park, two stormwater ponds and greenways to connect the area with pathways etc. The area has tons of attractive features already as well including very close proximity to three different golf courses and several schools. The North Saskatchewan River Valley and the Whitemud Creek Ravine are also only a walk away, providing residents with alot of beautiful nature opportunities. Glenridding is close to tons of amenities and major highways including the Anthony Henday and Whitemud. 

Nearby Amenities:

Designated Schools:

  • Dr. Margaret-Ann Armour School (K-Grade 9)
  • Strathcona School (Grades 10-12)

Restaurants:

  • The Keg
  • State and Main
  • Chili’s Texas Grill

Shopping:

  • Winners
  • Home Depot
  • Cabela’s
  • Walmart

Entertainment and Things to Do:

  • Cineplex Odeon
  • The Rec Room
  • Terwillegar Rec Centre
  • Nature trails and the River Valley 

Check out our featured listing at 15836 10 Ave SW