Forest Heights

LIVE IN EAST CENTRAL EDMONTON

Forest Heights is a residential neighbourhood in Central East Edmonton and is bounded on the north and west by the North Saskatchewan River Valley, on the east by Wayne Gretzky Drive and 75 Street, and on the south by 98 Avenue. 

The majority of the community was built between the years 1940 and 1960 and the area was completely finished by 1980. The primary home style is the single-family house, which accounts for approximately 75 percent of the neighbourhood’s residences. The remaining 25 percent is made up of low-rise apartments and row housing. The average home price within Forest Heights is $432,000 and the average annual salary is $89,000. 

The North Saskatchewan River Valley provides plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities for residents. Downtown is also only several minutes away, making Forest Heights a highly attractive location. 

Nearby Amenities:

Designated Schools:

  • Forest Heights Elementary School ( Kindergarten – Grade 6)
  • École Michaëlle-Jean
  • McNally High School ( Grades 10 – 12)

Restaurants:

  • Cartago
  • Hilltop Pub
  • Dallas Pizza

Shopping:

  • Capilano Mall
  • Safeway
  • Walmart
  • Winners
  • Dollarama

Entertainment and things to do:

  • Enjoy the North Saskatchewan River Valley
  • Muttart Conservatory 
  • Downtown

 

Link to the Forest Heights Community League