LIVE IN SOUTH WEST EDMONTON
Callaghan is a new neighbourhood in southwest Edmonton and is bounded on the south by 30 Avenue, on the east by James Mowatt Trail (111 Street) and the Blackmud Creek Ravine. The northern boundary is approximately 21 Avenue.
Branded as a wellness community and named after Dr. John Callaghan – developer of the pacemaker – the community of Callaghan combines the natural beauty of the Blackmud Creek Ravine with healthy living and a wide variety of housing options. The average home price is $505,000 and average household income is $117,000.
A large stormwater lake in the north west quadrant of Callaghan provides residents a perfect loop for a morning jog.
Nearby Anthony Henday Drive provides easy access to all quarters of the city and South Edmonton Common has convenient shopping amenities and restaurants ranging in price and style. From Joey South Common to Tim Hortons, you’ll find everything you need just a few minutes from the haven of Callaghan.
- Dr. Lila Fahlman School ( Kindergarten to Grade 9)
- Harry Ainlay High School (Grades 10-12)
- Amazing Wok Restaurant
- The Keg
- Joey’s and so much more
- South Common Complex is only 5 minutes away and features tons of outlet shops and other great retail stores
- Ellerslie Road area shopping including grocery stores and more
Things to Do:
- South Common Cineplex movie theatre
- The Rec Room
- Many park areas, walking trails, streams and ponds