LIVE IN EAST CENTRAL EDMONTON
King Edward Park is located in the East Central section of the city of Edmonton and is bounded on the north by Whyte Avenue, on the east by 71 Street and on the south by 76 Avenue. The western end of the neighbourhood overlooks the Mill Creek Ravine and the former railway tracks that once ran through the ravine have now been converted to walking trails for residents to enjoy.
The community consists of 50% of single detached homes with the remainder of the properties being comprised of low rise apartments and row housing. The area also has a large percentage of rental properties with 50% of the area being owner occupied and the other 50% being rentals. The average single home price is $454,183 and the average annual household income is $76,000.
Whyte Avenue provides access to the night life and shopping in Old Strathcona as well as the north campus of the University of Alberta.
- Avonmore Elementary School ( K – Grade 6)
- Donnan Junior High School ( Grades 7-9)
- McNally High School ( Grades 10-12)
- Korean Village
- Ragazzi Bistro Italiano
- The Keg
- Red Diamond House Restaurant
- Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Value Village
- The shops of Whyte Avenue
Entertainment and things to do:
- Mill Creek Ravine walking trails
- Bonnie Doon Bowling Alley
- Whyte Avenue is nearby with its many shops, restaurants, festivals etc.
- Donnan Arena